Software and Application Configuration & Development (SACD)
Software applications are the interface between a company and its employees, partners, vendor, and customers. Software drives financial transactions, operations, scheduling and human resource management.
- Installation, configuration, testing and deployment
- Business process review
- Vendor coordination and communications
- Software Development
- Data Warehouse Management
- Database Administration
- web2py, google api, Microsoft Visual Studio, C+, Light Switch, SQL Server, My SQL, Crytal Reports, Business Objects
Analysts create documents, tag documents with expiration dates, process pictures and archieve documents for future use. Backup and recovery processes ensure that online content is safe and secure.
- Reviewing customer's requirements
- Creating designs based on requirements
- Creating web pages based on design
- Creating video clips
- Adding links to internal and external content
The GAD Group owns web servers at a local data center.
- Monthly bandwith committment
- Battery and generator backup for continuous operation during electrical outages
- Security and SPAM management
- Website storage space
- Backup recovery processes
- 24/7 monitoring services